INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTERS
WHY CHOOSE THINK3D
think3D offers high quality with lots of options and post available. think3D has a wide variety of printers to suit the needs of a cross section of industries like manufacturing, education, real estate and so on. think3D has India’s largest online store for 3D printing.
Great team and excellent work. The 3d printer is working smoothly.
We are a medical company and we have high standard for 3d printing quality. Flashforge printers met our standard well. The post sale service is also excellent.
Although there are several things to keep in mind while 3D printing, the steps it takes to create a 3D print are pretty easy. Basically, this is the process for 3D printing:
- Download or design a 3D model
- Convert the 3D model to a 3D print file with the software Cura
- Start the 3D print on the 3D printer
- Produce multiple prototype iterations in the time it takes to print a single part.
- Produce functional parts with intricate detail.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on the large touch-screen control panel and way finding lights throughout the machine ensure task confidence.
- Enclosed, automated material mixing and loading systems allow for a clean workflow.
Yb-fibre laser ; 400 W.
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the object is created.
200 mm x 250 mm x 330 mm (7.9 x 9.8 x 13 in).
3D printing, or additive manufacturing, has the potential to democratize the production of goods, from food to medical supplies, to great coral reefs. In the future, 3D printing machines could make their way into homes, businesses, disaster sites, and even outer space.
All engineering thermoplastics and plastic composites commercially available or manufacturable in filament form including ABS, HIPS, HDPE, PC, Nylon, TPU, TPE, Carbon Fiber composites, Metal composites etc.
Machine profiles for new materials support is continuously added via remote software upgrades.
Machine can also accept custom-built toolheads for other materials like pastes (clay, ceramics, etc), pellets, or any other user-specified requirement.
The build volume of Aha Prime 3D Printer is 500× 500× 600 mm.