Formlabs Form 2
The Form 2 is engineered for reliability and production of prints from tiny, intricately detailed models, to large, sturdy prototypes at an affordable price. The Form 2 is the most advanced professional stereolithography (SLA) desktop 3D printer on the market. It is the successor to the award-winning Form 1+, and it is way more than just an incremental update. In fact, the Form 2 is in a whole new league.
The Form 2 delivers high-resolution parts at a fraction of the cost and footprint of industrial 3D printers. Scale your prototyping and production in-house with desktop stereolithography. The Form 2 is the most advanced professional stereolithography (SLA) desktop 3D printer on the market. It is the successor to the award-winning Form 1+, and it is way more than just an incremental update. In fact, the Form 2 is in a whole new league.
- Higher Success Rate: thanks to the heated resin tank and new peel mechanism.
- Bigger Build Volume: 40% bigger than the Form 1+
- Automated Resin System enables you to print big parts without pausing for refills.
- Easy To Use: with Wifi connectivity and Touchscreen controls
- Affordable Price
- Support & Warranty
- Engineering & Product Design
- Research & Education
- Model Making & Entertainment
- Peel Mechanism : Sliding Peel Process with wiper
- Resin Fill System : Automated
- Optical Path : Protected
- Printer control : Interactive Touch-screen with Push-button
- Simple print setup
- Auto-orient for optimal print position
- Auto-mesh repair
- Auto-generation of supports
- Rotation, scaling and duplication
- Layer slicer for path inspection
|Build Volume||145 × 145 × 175 mm (5.7 × 5.7 × 6.9 in)|
|Layer Thickness||(Axis Resolution) 25, 50, 100 microns (0.001, 0.002, 0.004 inches)|
|Resin Types||Standard Resins – general purpose. Functional Resins – Castable, Dental SG (Biocompatible Class 1), Flexible & Tough|
|Connectivity||Wifi, Ethernet and USB|
|Data format||.stl, obj|
|Operating Temperature||18–28°C, 64–82°F|
|Power Requirements||100–240 V, 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz, 60 W|
|Laser Specifications||EN 60825-1:2007 certified, class 1 laser product, 405nm violet laser|
|Laser Spot Size (FWHM)||140 microns (0.0055 inches)|
|Dimensions||35 × 33 × 52 cm (13.5 × 13 × 20.5 in)|