Medical applications for 3D printing are expanding at a very rapid scale and newer applications are being developed every year. These are expected to revolutionize health care, with patient specific solutions. Additive Manufacturing or 3D Printing is now used in the development of new surgical cutting and drill guides, orthopedic implants, and prosthetics as well as the creation of patient-specific replicas of bones, organs, and blood vessels.
think3D, under its medical division – thinkLIFE, offers high Quality medical 3D printing service in New Delhi and works closely with medical practitioners, surgeons and academicians from Delhi NCR. Contact us by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting “Contact us” page
Medical 3D Printing Process for New Delhi
You can contact us by sending an email with the details. The process followed is shown below:
think3D is India’s leading 3D Printing firm setup by alumni from BITS & IIMs with the mission “3D Printing For All” and has presence in multiple cities in India. We are an end-to-end service provider with capabilities in hardware, reverse engineering, design & prototyping. thinkLIFE is the medical vertical of think3D. In addition to the existing services, we are now setting up India’s largest industrial 3D printing facility in Vizag in AP Medtech Zone.
Medical 3D Printing Services Offered
|Surgical Guides||Pre Surgical Models||Dental Aids||Cranioplasty|
|Custom Prosthetics||Educational Models||Custom tools||Implants|
About New Delhi
New Delhi is the national capital of India. It is situated in the north-central part of the country on the west bank of the Yamuna River, adjacent to and just south of Delhi city (Old Delhi) and within the Delhi national capital territory.The city is governed by the appointed New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC). Area city, 16.5 square miles (42.7 square km). Pop (2001) 302,363.
New Delhi has been selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under Union government’s flagship Smart Cities Mission. Delhi has fairly well established infrastructure for its people with one of the highest bed capacity (2.14 beds /1000 persons) compared to the national average of about 0.7 beds per 1000 persons.
Some of our 3D Printing Clients from Heath care
Medical 3D Printing Case Studies
Applications of 3D Printing in health care
- Mock surgery guides help doctors plan the procedure perfectly
- Custom implants & tools help doctors greatly improve the efficacy
- Dental applications of 3D printing are far reaching and sophisticated
- 3D printing helps in quality reconstructive surgeries
- 3D printing helps in creation of customized medical instruments
- 3D Printed anatomical models are a great way to counsel patients
- Custom Prosthetics are no longer costly and distant with 3D printing
- Custom Prosthesis that fit perfectly are made possible with 3D printing
- Bio Printing organs and scaffolds open up a whole lot of opportunities