The US manufactured M2 is the 3rd generation of Makergear’s 3D printers. It is built on a solid metal chassis, giving it a sturdy structure. This machine comes equipped with a heated platform which uses PLA or ABS to build objects of a maximum dimensions of 203 x 254 x 203 mm. It is a versatile 3D Printer that comes pre-assembled, while users can also tweak the machine with on-board controls, interchangeable nozzles and dual-extruder upgrade.
M2 is the newest 3D printer from MakerGear. It has been designed to be fast, precise, and reliable. With the ability to hit layer resolutions as low as 20 microns, the M2 is capable of printing out very smooth and detailed prints. The M2 combines class-leading build quality and structural design with excellent print accuracy, a good-sized build area, and the ability to get up and running quickly.
- Large Build Envelope 203 x 254 x 203 mm
- CNC Machined Precision Hardware On A Rigid Fabricated Steel Frame
- Open Source Electronics And Firmware
- Works Out-Of-The-Box With ABS, PLA, PET, Flexible And More
- Thoughtfully Crafted In Beachwood, Ohio
2,00,000.00 – 3,00,000.00
|Build Volume Type||