Date(s) - 22/06/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
AMTZ Campus, S.No: 480/2, Near Steel Plant, Pragathi Maidan
think3D is partnering with AMTZ and National Institute of Design (NID) to conduct one day program on importance of design in product manufacturing. Below is the brief about program
As it is our Vision to develop the medical device sector in all aspects, AMTZ is organizing ” one day orientation programme on Design Clinic Scheme for MSMEs” on 22nd June 2018 in collaboration with National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. This programme will help MSMEs, design experts, innovators, entrepreneurs to interact with Design Expert/speakers to understand design methodology and benefits of design to MSME in their business, product, process, service and operations.
This programme is aimed:
- To improve the manufacturing competitiveness through design insights on process and strategic initiatives.
- To spread Design Awareness on the cluster level for MSMEs
- Introduction on the national level Design Clinic Scheme.
- Establish clarity about design intervention and improving design understanding of how design practices will be followed for more competitive and futuristic outcome in market scenario
Who should attend:
- Representatives of MSME units from various industrial clusters of a state
- Design consultants
- Faculties and final year students of state level Design, Engineering and Technology Institutes
- Delegates from central/state level MSME-DI and other Industrial clusters of a particular state