RepRaps have been in the market for quite some time now and ever since their arrival in the market many companies have put a lot of effort to spread the reach of this technology among the people. Ormerod 3D printer is one such popular RepRap printer. The makers of this 3D printer have come up with a new printer named Ormerod 2 3D printer. The printer claims to be one of the most versatile RepRaps on the block which can be assembled within 2 hours.
The specifications of the printer are mentioned below:
- Build volume: 200 x 200 x 200mm
- Overall size: 500 x 460 x 410mm
- Weight: 6 Kg
- Printing materials: ABS, PLA, 1.75mm diameter thermoplastic
- Y-axis support and adjustment
- Interactive Web Interface
- Easy clean extruders and a locked drive stack for making the printer more reliable
- The printer bed can be adjusted
- A cooling fan
- Bed retaining clips are photo frame clips
- 2 cable tie loops on the top of the fan duct air outlet
The printer has been priced at £499 +VAT. The kit includes 12 months warranty as well as support from the company if customer encounters some problem. It takes 20 business days from the time order is placed for delivery of the printer.